Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Sweet Love Letter For You


I found this letter in my mailbox. It was addressed to you. I don’t know who wrote it but it sure smells nice. Here you go…



Hey Love,

I know it hasn’t been that long since I’ve seen you but the minutes morph into millenniums when I’m not in your presence. Even in the span of an hour’s time, my heart seems to ache knowing you’re not in my intimate space.

I try to be so hard core but the radiance of your being blasts away the bricks surrounding my heart leaving me vulnerable and afraid.

I’ve never experienced anything quite like this. It’s as though who you are perfectly complements who I am. All of those things about me that others pointed out as being “wrong” weren’t wrong after all. All of those quirks and personality traits that I thought were undesirable were designed specifically to meet your heart’s desire. I could never have satisfied any of them because I was made for you.

Knowing you proves that dreams do come true. You are much more magnificent than I could have ever imagined and everyday, in every way, I celebrate the gift God gave when He aligned our paths.

Do you know what it feels like to experience love at first sight? Can you imagine being embraced by an angel? Do you understand that if I never see you again I can go on, happily fulfilled knowing that God loves me so much that He allowed me to meet you?

I’ve spent a lifetime fantasizing about true love and the moment I met you I knew my fantasy had been fulfilled. You don’t have to change your hair. You don’t have to change your style. You don’t have to lose a pound. You don’t have to change a thing baby because the more I get to know you, the more amazing and perfect you are to me.

I want to hold you and kiss you, grow old with you and laugh with you. I want to be by your side as you achieve greatness. From your scent, to your laugh, to the way you hold your fork, I can’t imagine anyone else being more divine.

And the best part is…you’re mine.

Thank you for the gift of you.


All My Love,

Your Perfect Match

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo, I can't wait 4 a man 2 say things like this! I know he's on the way!! Tee, I can't experince the site like others (viewing from my phone) but girl the material is FIERCE!!! Get ready for your "celeb" status honey cause its coming!

Ha Ha, we're going 2 take over the world!!! Luv U!

Your sis,
Keshia