Monday, July 16, 2007

From The Editor- July 2007 Celebrating Yourself

Dear Dreamers,

It’s been a long time coming for this website. Everything that I am and ever hoped to be will be put into this vision. Everything that I have experienced and learned throughout my professional journey has all pointed me toward piecing together Share My Dream.

My purpose behind this website is to fulfill my dream of empowering others to achieve their wildest fantasies. I know it sounds all corny and melodramatic, but it’s really the truth from my heart.

I have always wanted to meet someone who would stick by me and guide me into my fantasy life. I never found that person, but I want to give the very gift of guidance that I always hoped to receive.

As I fumbled and fell and tried and tried again, I have learned so many lessons about the importance of righteous living and the divine plan for my life. I hope to encourage you to believe in the fantasies that dance around in your mind. Those thoughts aren't insignificant, unreachable or silly. Those fantasies are mere glimpses into your divine future if you dare to believe and take action.

The only thing holding you back from stepping boldly into your dream world is you.

This month we’re exploring the fantasy of being able to celebrate yourself. We tend to focus so much on the things we need to improve about ourselves that our strengths are often overlooked. In my case, I’m so busy running the race of life that I never take time to celebrate the small victories.

Whatever the reason for your lack of self applause, take a moment to list 10 great things about yourself. Post the list on your mirror and read them everyday. Develop a habit of reminding yourself that you are wonderful and unique.

Be a magnet for appreciation by appreciating yourself first.

In Love,
Te-Erika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new site! Your story is a phenomenal one and GOD is going to continue to bless you through your journey because you're all about helping people. RESPECT!